How to train your Dragon (Toothless) Hoodie

Date: March / 10 / 2011 + Comments: 44

How to train your Dragon Hoodie

Now you can wear a cool hoodie in the form of the Night Fury dragon, Toothless.

The tail is removable.

Price: $399.99 (Canadian dollars) ($393.6 USD)
New Price (2014): $499 (Canadian dollars)

[Zoom]

Where to buy it?
Store: http://www.calgarycosplay.com/cutedragon.php
Canadacosplay.com/cutedragon.php

How to train your Dragon Hoodie 2
How to train your Dragon Hoodie 3

Follow us in Twitter @aeromentaln and Facebook

Post author: Daniel Semper

Similar Posts

Previous and Next Post

Email Newsletter

The best of Aeromental in your inbox every morning !!!

44 Comments »

1. DanielSemper says:

DjTechno and Lexi:

Where to buy it?
    Store: Canadacosplay.com/cutedragon.php (y)

2. Rosie says:

Oh hell no. Not paying 399.99 for a hoodie.

3. DrakeFeatherwing says:

For 400 bucks, I could get a decent partial fursuit(Yeah, I’m a furry) made from a reputable suitmaker or gather material to make my own version of the hoodie in a size that fits me.

4. Linda Robles says:

It was originally 89.99 and went to 300 then 400!!! thats way to expensive. Talk about a fail

5. Lilith says:

Too bad. I’d have ordered one for $84.99, maybe even $100, but for $399.99? And with a bait and switch tactic? No thanks.
    Good thing I’m a more-than-competent seamstress.

6. P says:

Retardedly priced. I’m fairly certain you could take pictures of this to a tailor and get it done for less.

Awesome though.

7. April Wheeler says:

Ps. At a price like that, does the creator even have a How to Train Your Dragon merchandising license? I bet not. I don’t like it when big corporations slap people around with licenses but if you’re going to do it for profit…

8. Roxas says:

Why does the hoodie so expensive I made one just like it with the wings bigger and i made it to where you press a button to make the wings move and when I bought materials to make it the price was lower than that it was about 30 to 39 dollars for materials to make it, but it does take time to make but it came out looking AWSOME for halloween

9. blue12346 says:

this price is OUTRAGES please tell me where i can buy one for cheaper…please my step sis has her heart set on it and I’M not going to buy one for this MUCH.

10. Lori says:

Almost $500 US dollars for a HOODIE?! You have GOT to be kidding me? Especially when the panda hoodie and fox hoodie are almost $300 less. o.o

11. Xenophobic says:

https://www.facebook.com/CanadaCosplay there is their fb page, go leave them nasty messages.

12. Amber says:

Cute design but it’s not worth the price.

13. Kisa2167 says:

Guys, do some research on the seller first! The hoodie you receive from the seller does NOT look like this! JUST A HEADS UP! If you want to read more about her, her shop and the way she conducts business, here’s where you can read up.

14. Icywebs says:

Price changes happen over time. The blog the link was from is outdated as the price was probably altered to take into consideration the time/effort.

It’s amazing. Not sure I could justify the cost at this time, but something to look into for the future. I really really like this. Good work.