Mozilla launches a challenge to create a unique design that captures the essence of Firefox 4. The winning design will be printed as the official Firefox 4 launch t-shirt, a limited edition item featured in the Mozilla store and distributed to thousands of fans and contributors around the world.
Every designer must keep in mind that:
- Firefox 4 has a fresh new look, it is fun, fast and a complete new experience.
- Firefox is about people and its global community.
- Mozilla wants a creative, abstract and interesting design.
- It’s not a requirement to use the Firefox logo in the designs.
- Ideal printing space is roughly a 10×10 inch square canvas on the front of the shirt.
- You’ll be designing for the front only, as the back will already have the Firefox wordmark printed.
Official Page for the Contest: creative.mozilla.org/challenges/8
The Winner: When the submission period ends on 03/13/2011, an internal team at Mozilla will select the top 5 design submissions. The top 5 will then be opened for a public vote to chose a winner design.
Previous Firefox T-Shirts
Firefox 3 T-shirt:
Firefox 3.5 T-shirt:
Firefox 2 Add-Ons Development Team T-Shirt:
Post author: Daniel Semper