The Social Network is at the top of this week ranking, which is a great movie about how Facebook was created (like Pirates of Sillicon Valley showed the creation of Apple and Microsoft). It has two great celebrities as main characters: from Zombieland, Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook creator) and the singer Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker. Directed by David Fincher (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button , Fight Club, Se7en). Watch the above trailer. This film is going to make history.
Two new horror movies about scary children, Case 39 and Let Me In, were almost ignored.
BTW one exactly year form this weekend was the Zombieland premiere
New Movies in Theaters
- The Social Network: Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Justin Timberlake, Rooney Mara.
- Case 39: Renee Zellweger, Jodelle Ferland, Ian McShane, Bradley Cooper.
- Let me in: Kodi Smit-McPhee, Chloe Moretz, Richard Jenkins, Elias Koteas.
Top 10 Weekend Box Office in USA
Weekend: October 1 to 3, 2010
- The Social Network $22,445,653 Total: $22,445,653 Weeks: 1
- (2) Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole $10,887,429 Total: $30,079,298 Weeks: 2
- (1) Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps $10,002,578 Total: $35,778,429 Weeks: 2
- (3) The Town $9,749,332 Total: $64,056,752 Weeks: 3
- (4) Easy A $6,748,777 Total: $42,176,967 Weeks: 3
- (5) You Again $5,722,566 Total: $16,607,633 Weeks: 2
- Case 39 $5,350,570 Total: $5,350,570 Weeks: 1
- Let Me In $5,147,479 Total: $5,147,479 Weeks: 1
- (6) Devil $3,564,055 Total: $27,291,460 Weeks: 3
- (8) Alpha and Omega $2,924,868 Total: $18,949,437 Weeks: 3
(#) = Previous week rank, = New
Post author: Daniel Semper