Date: September / 02 / 2010 + Comments: 0
Since I am subscribed to Apple announces I just received this email (see the screenshot).
At first glance, we can analyze that:
- In the first picture they covered the ethnic factor, a blonde girl and a african-american dude doing FaceTime.
- The logo of the iPod Touch and iPod Nano, have letters with colored fingerprints to highlight both are multitouch devices.
- The most important of the new iPod Shuffle is that it brings …. Buttons! because they mentioned it like so
- The text of iTunes 10 and Apple TV has a horrible effect, not very legible. A FAIL.
- The most important highlight in the new iTunes is Ping.
- They only give the price of the cheapest model of iPod Nano and Apple TV.
- ANOTHER FAIL: Apple TV is not quite visible, they are giving priority to the Huge TV and the Apple remote control.
- At the bottom we can see how to personaliza an iPod Nano (look the volume controls) with an engraved message, nice!.
Post author: Daniel Semper