Not all Iron Man 2’s songs are from AC/DC

Date: May / 02 / 2010 + Comments: 21

IronMan 2’s soundtrack is composed only by songs of AC/DC, but in the movie we can hear another songs being played in the background for some scenes.

[Spoilers]

For example: When Tony Stark is drunk in his birthday party and decides to fight against his friend Rhodey (who is wearing the Mark II armor) Tony asks to the DJ to play a song that will suit that situation, and we can hear:

:music: Another One Bites The Dust by Queen … I did not expect this.

Additional Song List of Iron Man 2

Thanks to the comments, here is an alternative list of songs that were played in Iron Man 2 but does not appear in the soundtrack:

When Tony says Pepper Potts is the CEO of Stark Industries:

iron man 2 soundtrack :music: Should I Stay or Should I Go – The Clash

Tony’s Birthday party:
:music: California Love – 2Pac

Fight of Iron Man versus War Machine:
:music: Queen – Another One Bites the Dust
Mixed with Go on girl – Roxanne Shante.
:music: It Takes Two – Rob Bass & Dj Ez Rock
:music: Daft Punk – Robot Rock

Stark Expo, Hammer dancing in the scenery:
:music: Pick up the pieces – Average White band

Follow us in Twitter @aeromentaln and Facebook

Post author: Daniel Semper

Similar Posts

Previous and Next Post

Email Newsletter

The best of Aeromental in your inbox every morning !!!

21 Comments »

1. edmgeno says:

so, who does that bossa nova track as they pan into Monaco ?
    please and thank you.

2. Roi says:

do you know guys the music when he claps in the garage, the very first scene in the garage… where jarvis congratulate him?

3. moon says:

Institutionalized – Suicidal Tendencies song that is playing when tony is building the particle accelerator .

4. Vegas Mike says:

Did anyone else catch onto the fact that “Picking Up The Pieces” by The Average White Band, which plays when Hammer takes the stage at the expo was used in another classic Favreau movie? That’s right, it’s also the opening theme to “Swingers”. I think Favreau put that in as a little easter egg. I just happened to watch Iron Man 2 again today, and it reminded me that I was the only one in the theatre who chuckled when I heard it. I decided to do some digging online to see if anyone else picked it up, but sadly, it looks like I’m the only person on the planet who noticed this, or cared enough to mention it. lol. Well, just so you know, at least one person got it, John!

5. harman says:

hey does anyone know the song playing in he background when tony stark enters his lab after the senate meeting?

6. Fixer says: