Date: March / 23 / 2010 + Comments: 0
Matt Cutts gives us some tips about Organic Link Building, but as always, the most important thing is to generate good content.
- Controversial topics, make controversy, but just some times.
- Humor and originality.
- Help people in other on-line communities.
- Make a Personal investigation about a topic.
- E-mail subscriptions, newsletters.
- Social media, participate in twitter and Facebook.
- Write lists like: 50 ways of doing something
- New Tutorials.
- Code Free plugins.
- Have a site with good architecture.
- Record Personal videos.
Post author: Daniel Semper