Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is the end of the saga. This trailer shows us how intensive and powerful it is. C&Q 4 is a strong competence against StarCraft 2.
It is the year 2062 and humanity is at the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that has infested Earth for decades and served as the primary reason for years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, is close to rendering the planet uninhabitable.
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Developer: EA Los Angeles
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: March 16 2010
The main new thing are the Mobile bases and the 5v5 Multiplayer.
Recommended system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- CPU: Any Intel Core Duo machine, AMD Athlon 3500 + or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Disk Drive: 8X or faster DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive: at least 10 GB of free space
- Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256 MB with Shader Model 3.0 support. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better, ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Multiplayer: 2 to 10 players
- Internet connection required at all times
Post author: Daniel Semper