With the first 30 seconds of the first video I was already convinced to buy my ticket and see this great Master Piece. Alice in Wonderland will not only be a visual delight, but it will bring a lot of the knew flavors of the previous Lewis Carrol’s tales and the Disney Movie, in Alice’s third trip to Wonderland.
BTW, the growing beard of Johnny Depp just says that he is getting ready to film Pirates of the Caribbean 4.
Alice in Wonderland: EPK Featurette – Exclusive Press Kit
In this video we see new scenes of the film along with some words of the director Tim Burton, the producers Suzanne Todd, Richard Zanuck and the main actors: Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter), Mia Wasikowska (Alice), Helena Bonham Carter (Red Queen), Anne Hathaway (White Queen), Matt Lucas (Tweedledee, Tweedledum) and Crispin Glover (Knave of Hearts).
The White Castle looks great by night, and after it we can see a new angle of the Modern Red Castle of Hearts.
We can also find the following new scenes:
- The Cheshire Cat is floating behind the Mad Hatter.
- The March Hare is dancing of happiness.
- The Mad Hatter appears without his hat and with a long and flat hair
- There are some behind the cameras scenes, with the green screen for the special effects.
- Bayard the Bloodhound is little Alice transport.
- The White Queen says that she can’t hurt any creature of the reign and then she is bothered by a firefly.
- The Red Queen has a big fish as a waiter.
- A small dragon flies with a small toy horse, like 2 butterflies (this scene comes from Disney’s cartoon movie).
- And finally we see the talking flowers.
The scene where the Knave of Hearts is riding a horse, looks very similar to a scene from Tim Burton’s previous movie: Sleepy Hollow (1999). Burton likes to have this Eastern Eggs / relations in each film.
Alice in Wonderland: Tea Party
The March Hare and the Dormouse believe that she is another Alice, a wrong one has arrived, but the Mad Hatter is very sire that she, well he says that she is a he, is the same one.
As in the original Caroll’s tale, the Mad Hatter end asking Alice the riddle:
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
The Cheshire Cat appears in the other side of the table, and drinks some tea
Alice in Wonderland: Off With His Head !!!
The Red Castle employees are harmless animals, there are a huge variety of species there. That poor frog will have his head cut.
Alice in Wonderland: The White Queen’s special Potion
The White Queen is preparing a special Potion (with her spit included) to help Alice to restore to her normal height, so she will be able to wear the silver armor and be the Champion / Hero.
Post author: Daniel Semper