Logorama is a 15 min animated short made using only Trade Mark Logos as characters and scenarios. It was made with 2,500 logos, by the French Animation Studiom H5 and Minuit Productions.
I always knew that Ronald McDonald was an evil clown.
Song of the end credits: I Don’t Want to Set the World on Fire
Directors: Francois Alaux, Herve de Crecy.
- The yellow persons on the streets are the logo from the Messenger of AOL.
- The Quicktime logo is a clock in the caffeteria
- For Pixar’s Wall-E fans, you can see the Buy N Large logo
- The Bar Equalizer from the Helicopter was the logo of Cisco Systems
- The earthquake in the city formed the X-Box logo, ironically destroying the Windows building and IBM
- The road near the mountains forms the VAIO logo.
- When the car crashes against a tree, many old Apple logos fall, the multicolor version.
- The cactus were made with the standard USB icon.
- The butterflies are the MSN logo.
- The floating W is for Microsoft Word.
- Sony Ericsson is the Moon.
- Internet Explorer appears as a planet.
This year Logorama is nominated to the Academy Awards for Best Short Animated 2010.
Official Web Page: logorama-themovie.com
Post author: Daniel Semper