Megan Fox’s toe thumb was not present in the Motorola Ad

Date: February / 12 / 2010 + Comments: 8

Megan Fox toe thumb

Who would know but Megan Fox has a body deformity. Her thumbs are short, stubby, and bulbous. She has toe thumbs, or frog thumbs.

Fox has been diagnosed with clubbed thumbs. This condition is known by its scientific term Brachydactyly type D, which is Greek for short finger. It is a genetic condition where the bone at the end of the thumb grows shorter in comparison to the rest of the fingers. A clubbed thumb is shorter, with a bulbous tip and a nail which is very wide and short. The trait is fairly common and affects approximately one million Americans.

In her recent Motorola Ad, Megan Fox is taking a bath in a tub holding a new Motorola mobile phone, and when the camera zooms in to her hand, what we see is a hand double with a normal thumb.

It seems to be that Motorola refused to show Megan’s true hand and showed the hand of some other girl, but they didn’t refuse to show Megan’s naked legs or other body parts from her. This is a kind of discrimination, girls with ugly thumbs has rights too. Megan should be angry about this.

These are some pictures of Megan’s thumb from other events, plus a picture of the commercial with the hand double.

Megan Fox's toe thumb

Megan Fox Motorola ad tub

Megan Fox hand double

__
Via BuzzFeed

Follow us in Twitter @aeromentaln and Facebook

Post author: Daniel Semper

Similar Posts

Previous and Next Post

Email Newsletter

The best of Aeromental in your inbox every morning !!!

8 Comments »

1. amy says:

thats rude

2. Shorty says:

I know you said this already, but really… Megan Fox’s thumbs are a genetic variation which is not even uncommon. It’s pretty childish and uninformed to call it gross. People have all kinds of differences, and this is just one of them. :)

3. Brianna says:

Yeah, this is pretty rude to call them “Gross toe thumbs” I have the same type of thumb and have always been insulted by it, after hearing these common phrases at school:
    “Can I squeeze it?”
    “What is wrong with you?”
    “Do you have thumb where your toe is?”
    “Does it hurt?”
    “Did you get your thumbs blown off?”
    It is really insulting and hurtful. I am so sensitive about my thumbs, that this made me cry a little. Enjoy your perfectly normal thumbs along with evey other part of your perfect body, because I am sure you have no flaws or insecurities what so ever.

4. Jess says:

Even not having such appearance on my thumbs,I find it expremely rude because ‘gross’ is usually associated with something you necesarily had to do to make it that way.This is not gross, just different like any ugly feet you see almost every day or big ears or moles, etc. Anyways, you pointing out that Motorola prefer not to show it, it even makes it more sad to know you can find amazement in such insignificant details, it is great you find around a good hour of your time to write a stupid article about something so common as a clubbled thumb. Blah

5. Maddie says:

Hey dude, I’m not taking this offensive because I’m a jokey person.
    I have these thumbs, and they aren’t gross. I just laugh it
    off when people ask me to show me my thumbs, and say they are weird. They are weird, but in a good way! Who wants to be normal. Obviously, Megan Fox was self-conscious about what people who say. I mean if you had a massive zit, you wouldn’t want millions of people to see if if your were famous. So yeah… ;)

6. jodie hemmens says:

i hav these thumbs and they are the best at thumb wars!!!!!! you are so rude just leave her thumbs be !!!!!!