It is a classic and original touch from Futurama to show funny Opening Subtitles (Tag lines) at the beginning of each episode. In the real life other series just say: In Dolby Surround.
There are 72 episodes in Four Seasons:
- 1.1 Space Pilot 3000 (March 28, 1999)
- 1.2 The Series Has Landed
- 1.3 I, Roommate
As Seen On TV
- 1.4 Love’s Labours Lost in Space
Presented in BC [BRAIN CONTROL] where available
- 1.5 Fear of a Bot Planet
Featuring gratuitous alien nudity
- 1.6 A Fishful of Dollars
- 1.7 My Three Suns
Presented In Double Vision (Where Drunk)
- 1.8 A Big Piece of Garbage
Mr. Bender’s Wardrobe by ROBOTANY 500
- 1.9 Hell Is Other Robots
Condemned by the Space Pope
- 1.10 A Flight to Remember
Filmed On Location
- 1.11 Mars University
Transmitido en Martian en SAP
- 1.12 When Aliens Attack
Proudly Made On Earth
- 1.13 Fry and the Slurm Factory
Live From Omicron Persei 8
- 2.1 I Second That Emotion (November 21, 1999)
MADE FROM MEAT BY-PRODUCTS
- 2.2 Brannigan, Begin Again
NOT Y3K COMPLIANT
- 2.3 A Head in the Polls
From the makers of Futurama
- 2.4 Xmas Story
Based on a true story
- 2.5 Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?
From the network that brought you “The Simpsons”
- 2.6 The Lesser of Two Evils
The Show that Watches Back
- 2.7 Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Not based on the novel by James Fenimore Cooper
- 2.8 Raging Bender
Nominated For Three Glemmys
- 2.9 A Bicyclops Built for Two
This Episode Has Been Modified To Fit Your Primitive Screen
- 2.10 A Clone of My Own
Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
- 2.11 How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back
As Foretold by Nostradamus
- 2.12 The Deep South
A Stern Warning of Things To Come
- 2.13 Bender Gets Made
Simulcast On Crazy People’s Fillings
- 2.14 Mother’s Day
- 2.15 The Problem with Popplers
For External Use Only
- 2.16 Anthology of Interest I
Painstakingly drawn before a live audience
- 2.17 War Is the H-Word
Touch Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery
- 2.18 The Honking
Smell-O-Vision Users Insert Nostril Tubes Now
- 2.19 The Cryonic Woman
Not a Substitute for Human Interaction
- 3.1 Amazon Women in the Mood (February 4, 2001)
Secreted by the Comedy Bee
- 3.2 Parasites Lost
If not entertaining, write your congressman.
- 3.3 A Tale of Two Santas
This episode performed entirely by sock puppets.
- 3.4 The Luck of the Fryrish
Broadcast simultaneously one year in the future.
- 3.5 The Birdbot of Ice-Catraz
Now with Chucklelin.
- 3.6 Bendless Love
Torn from tomorrow’s headlines.
- 3.7 The Day the Earth Stood Stupid
80% entertainment by volume.
- 3.8 That’s Lobstertainment!
Deciphered from crop circles.
- 3.9 The Cyber House Rules
Please rise for the Futurama theme song
- 3.10 Where the Buggalo Roam
Krafted with luv by monsters.
- 3.11 Insane in the Mainframe
Bender’s Humor by Microsoft Joke.
- 3.12 The Route of All Evil
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to actual robots would be really cool.
- 3.13 Bendin’ in the Wind
Federal law prohibits changing the channel.
- 3.14 Time Keeps On Slippin’
For proper viewing, take red pill now.
- 3.15 I Dated a Robot
No humans were probed in the making of this episode.
- 3.16 A Leela of Her Own
Scratch here to reveal prize.
- 3.17 A Pharaoh to Remember
Psst… big party at your house after the show.
- 3.18 Anthology of Interest II
Hey TiVo! Suggest this!
- 3.19 Roswell That Ends Well
Fun for the whole family (except grandma and grandpa).
- 3.20 Godfellas
Please, turn off all cell phones and tricorders.
- 3.21 Future Stock
Love it or shove it.
- 3.22 The 30% Iron Chef
If accidentally watched, induce vomiting.
- 4.1 Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch (January 12, 2003)
- 4.2 Leela’s Homeworld
It’s like “Hee haw” with lasers
- 4.3 Love and Rocket
When you see the robot, drink!
- 4.4 Less Than Hero
Soon to be a major religion
- 4.5 A Taste of Freedom
OR IS IT
- 4.6 Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV
Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 1999
- 4.7 Jurassic Bark
Not affiliated with futurama brass knuckle co.
- 4.8 Crimes of the Hot
Known to cause insanity in laboratory mice
- 4.9 Teenage Mutant Leela’s Hurdles
Now interactive! joystick controls fry’s left ear
- 4.10 The Why of Fry
Dancing space potatoes? you bet!
- 4.11 Where No Fan Has Gone Before
Where no fan has gone before
- 4.12 The Sting
A by-product of the TV industry
- 4.13 Bend Her
Too hot for radio
- 4.14 Obsoletely Fabulous
You can’t prove it won’t happen
- 4.15 The Farnsworth Parabox
Beats a hard kick in the face
- 4.16 Three Hundred Big Boys
- 4.17 Spanish Fry
(In Alienese) Thanks for watching, Futurama slave army!
- 4.18 The Devil’s Hands Are Idle Playthings (August 10, 2003)
See you on some other channel
Screenshots of every Futurama Opening
Every Futurama Opening can be seen in this flickr Album
Tag Lines of Futurama Movies
- Futurama: Bender’s Big Score (27 November 2007)
It Just Won’t Stay Dead
- Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs: (24 June 2008)
The Proud Result of Prison Labor
- Bender’s Game: (4 November 2008)
The Flames In Your TV Are Not Part Of The Show.
- Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (24 February 2009)
The Humans Shall Not Defeat Us (This title screen is in Alien Language)
Video of Futurama Openings
Post author: Daniel Semper